Cuomo speaking in Westchester this Thurs at 11 AM

  • Dunleamark@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      Cuomo will speak on the budget this Thurs at 11 AM at Manhattanville College.

      Cuomo To Hold ‘Public Meeting’ In Westchester (Updated)

      Feb 1st - 3:35 pm

      A reader forwarded this invite from the Westchester County Association, announcing Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s plan to hold a regional public meeting at Manhattanville College in Westchester THURSDAY morning.

      The event starts at 10:30 a.m. and reservations are required. It’s unclear whether this will be a recap of the budget address he delivered today – much like the past State of the State effort Cuomo made to take his message on the road.

      Also, I’m assuming this event is being held weather permitting. Westchester is Cuomo’s home county, however, so it’s not like he’ll have all that far to travel. And he does have a State Police-driven SUV.

      UPDATE: Feb. 3 is Thursday, not Wednesday. Mea culpa.

      UPDATE2: A reader reminds me that Cuomo’s counselor Drew Zambelli was a consultant for Manhattanville prior to joining the Cuomo administration.

    • Dennis Hanratty
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011

        Mark,

        Drew Zambelli is also the husband of former Mount Vernon City Court Judge and now County Court Judge Barbara Zambelli.

        Dennis