Hearing on Source of Income Monday 7:30 PM

  • Dunleamark@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 1:37 PM

      Hi everyone,

      There will be another hearing on the Source of Income bill this coming Monday 5/24 at 7:30 pm.  Please show up at 7:00 to sign up to speak.  Some tenants who've been encountering this discrimination recently will be speaking, and I hope you will too.

      Who needs phone calls?  As usual, Tom Abinanti most of all.  He has the power to recommit this bill to committee in order to keep delaying it. As he's been against the bill even after numerous revisions to accommodate his concerns, there's a good chance he'll recommit it, or at least over it.  Bill Ryan too - I had a good discussion with him recently, but I think he'd benefit from hearing from you.

      Stick with us!  We need a good showing on Monday so the legislators know we're still serious.  Please don't hesitate to call or email if you have questions.

      Best,
      Karen
      (857) 928-9111