371Wed. Noon GMO Labeling rally As. Buchwald

  • dunleamark
    Apr 22, 2014
      What: Rally to Label GMO food
      Where: Assemblyman David Buchwald's Office: 125-131 East Main Street Suite 204 Mount Kisco, NY 10549
      When: Wednesday April 23, 12:00 p.m.

      Join us to tell David Buchwald to stand up for New Yorkers instead of Monsanto and the biotech industry. We have the right to know what's in our food!

      Without labeling, New Yorkers are dining in the dark. Last year, Assemblyman David Buchwald voted against GMO labeling in committee. This year, we must ensure that he chooses people over corporate profits by voting yes on bill A.3525, which would require the labeling of GMO food sold in New York State.

      Rain or shine, join us to rally outside Buchwald's office at 12 pm on Wednesday, April 23rd, to tell him we have the right to know what's in our food!

      Buchwald will be the decisive vote on the Consumers Affairs Committee. Last year he voted no. While he at least is talking to groups saying he is studying the issue, he promotes the industry line of the FDA is ok with it.

      Please bring signs.