369Wed. April 23, Westchester, GMO label Rally Buchwald

  • dunleamark
    Apr 11, 2014
      What: Rally to Label GMO food
      Where: Assemblyman David Buchwald's Office: 125-131 East Main Street Suite 204 Mount Kisco, NY 10549
      When: Wednesday April 23, 12:00 p.m.

      Join us to tell David Buchwald to stand up for New Yorkers instead of Monsanto and the biotech industry. We have the right to know what's in our food! As. Buchwald will be the decisive vote on whether or not this bill moves out of committee. Last year he voted no in the Consumers Affairs Committee, when the bill was narrowly defeated.

      Without labeling, New Yorkers are dining in the dark. Last year, Assemblyman David Buchwald voted against GMO labeling in committee. This year, we must ensure that he chooses people over corporate profits by voting yes on bill A.3525, which would require the labeling of GMO food sold in New York State.

      Rain or shine, join us to rally outside Buchwald's office at 12 pm on Wednesday, April 23rd, to tell him we have the right to know what's in our food!

      Please bring signs.