335FWD: Occupy the Farm, Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 6 pm, Greenburgh

  • Roger Drew
    May 14, 2012
    Hey All,

    Attached is a flyer for an event im forwarding:

    OCCUPY WESTCHESTER! Potluck and OWS Workshop

    Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 6 pm
    Greenburgh Library
    300 Tarrytown Rd, Elmsford, NY

    6 pm – potluck & dialogue (dishes welcome)
    6:30 – 8:30 pm – workshop

    OCCUPY WALL STREET (OWS) Comes to Westchester for a potluck and workshop with members of the NYC working groups Sustainability, Gardens, Kitchen & Facilitation.

    Join us as we discuss movement-wide topics of permaculture, urban farming, outreach & political activities.

    A horizontal conversation will follow on how OWS may help us to solve problems in our own community.

    Thanks,
    Roger Drew

    WESPAC Advisory Board Member
    Facebook: Explore Wespac

    “The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice."

    Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

    Please don't print this e-mail! Remember to reduce, reuse, & recycle.