332Re: [WestchesterES2] Exciting event! Just Change Westchester, free day in Yon...

  • meghans@wdom.org
    Apr 6, 2012
      Hi Roger,

      Thank you, I greatly appreciate your response. I took the question about
      signers as an indication that there was a specific need.
      I would hate to see somebody unable to participate due to a disability.

      Thanks,

      Meghan

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic