Womans Day Article

  • joybelleclarkietolmie
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      Had confirmation yesterday that the article will definitely
      be in the next edition which is due out next week.

      Joy
    • Diane Harrison
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
        Okay Joy we'll keep an eye out for it.

        Thank you

        On 02/08/2006, at 7:58 AM, joybelleclarkietolmie wrote:

        Hi everyone,

        Had confirmation yesterday that the article will definitely
        be in the next edition which is due out next week.

        Joy

        -------------------------------------
        Warmest Regards

        Diane Harrison/Frola

        National Director
        The Australian UFO Research Network

        Editor Hard Evidence Magazine

        Co Editor UFOlogist Magazine
        Email Diane@...

        Coming Conference 2007

        The 2nd International Scientific
        & Metaphysical Symposium

      • George S.
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2006
          Thanks Joy, please tell us when it's out.
          Cheers....George.