AUFORN Vic meeting coming up....

  • George S.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2006
      Hi people, this time next week, Sunday 11th June, the June meeting of AUFORN Vic will take place.
      We meet at 7pm, at the Clayton RSL, in Carinish rd, Clayton, in the Function room.
      This meeting will cover the Westall case, with all of the details so far as we can make them out. I will be presenting the known facts on the case as I presented them at this years UFO conference in Cambelltown NSW last month.
      This includes the channel 9 news coverage of the 40th year reunion.
      All ex Westall students and witnesses are welcome ( except for those with really bad attitudes), and a few have already expressed interest in attending.

      ( I would like to remind regular attendees who are not subscribing members of AUFORN that we expect a $5.00 donation for the upkeep of the UFO reporting hotline.)

      It should be a good night.

      Some of you might get this email twice, my apologies for that.

      Cheers...George Simpson...AUFORN Vic