NEW BOOK - Reference Westall School.

  • Diane Harrison
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
      Hi Shane

      I have been reading John Pinkney new book  "Unexplained"
      By The Five Mile Press Pty Ltd.

      He has some interesting stories of UFO events from around Australia.

      The Westall case gets a mention you might like to contact John and pick his brain.

      He makes mention of the Army setting fire to the paddock which adjoined the Westall
      School grounds, page 117 to 119.

      John states : Mr Ray Fischer then of VUFORS told him he has evidence of military
      involvement and the fire in the paddock next to the school.?

      "So much more information which could be used to validate this sighting remains
      in the hands of that Victorian group VUFORS."

      I don't know about you guys but this continual blackout and information hogging
      by some Victorian groups is starting to wear a little thin especially when one reads
      interesting details about this case in a "new book"?

      Shane it also makes mention of 3 student's from Westall getting detention for
      talking to channel 9 TV.

      And a letter to John from Mrs B.A of Reservior, Victoria wrote, All three armed services
      called at my parents home and asked me if I could take them to the location of the grass
      circle in the dry grass.

      In addition and not taking anything away from Westall, some might find this sighting which
      happening NZ interesting.

      1970 a School in New Zealand with over 300 student's
      witnessed a UFO for 20 minutes hovering over trees near their
      school.

      The book is worth the $24.995 and some might finding it really interesting.

      Regards Diane AUFORN

      "Sharing is Caring" ;)

      On 01/05/2006, at 9:27 AM, Shane Ryan wrote:

      Dear Westall list members,

      Keith Basterfield has very kindly provided some "saucer circle" photos from other incidents in Australia in the 1970s. Please have a look at them in their photo album on the site. These will be a very valuable reference for our Westall case.

      Are they, however, like the Westall circle(s)? Are these similar to what some of you saw at Westall? How are they similar, or different?

      Look forward to hearing your constructive feedback, as always.

      Thank you again to Keith!

      Best wishes,

      Shane.

    • westisall
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2006
        G'Day Gang.

        G'Day Shane Suzanne and welcome Joy.

        Thank you Keith for the photo's.

        Bordertown has the "look" that is a rotation, the centre is hard to
        see but ours was, as discussed, vw hubcap or cone will do the
        standing grass possible taller and more uniformed and of course the
        size of the circle.

        What I have been trying to get my hands on over the years was an in-
        depth description of a scorched circle or better still close up
        photo's of same.

        Not a one from anybody around the world claiming firsthand
        experience or having photo's on the net, if anybody can help it
        would be appreciated immensely.

        Shane looking forward to 68 AP

        Shane said;

        >And why are they only present in these two adjacent paddocks in
        this photo - and so close to the pines at The Grange?<

        Will be interesting.

        My mind has a half a dozen reasons already.

        It will be interesting as to where the circles are in the paddock
        and who's paddocks they are/were in.

        Just to put the paddocks in perspective you can easy get 16 normal
        house blocks and a road through the middle in those two paddocks
        (eight block either side)

        Referring to the two paddocks the soccer-field is on.

        Cheers for now Les

        --- In Westallhighschoolufo@yahoogroups.com, Shane Ryan