Westall....

  • George
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2005
      Thanks Keith for sending your extremely interesting email to the westall UFO
      site.
      I have been extremely interested in this case for many years now. I have a
      friend who was one of the primary school students who saw one of the objects
      ascending, along with the rest of her class.
      I was just told today by the father of another student who was also in that
      class that his son came home telling exactly the same story, but that they
      were told to talk to no-one about it.
      It's good that more and more details are coming out now, after all this
      time.
      I saw one of the photographs of the circle impression , many years ago. I no
      longer have access to the photo, but I'm sure more were taken, and one must
      be on file somewhere.
      If everyone keeps looking , we'll get an original picture eventually.
      Cheers...George Simpson....Aufornvic.