New sign for UFO Park at The Grange

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012
      A new sign has been erected at The Grange Reserve at Westall for the UFO Park to be opened there in early 2013.

      The "little green man" icon is a cliche, but let's hope it doesn't scare off any of the children (or their parents or grandparents) who might want to use the park (and learn about its history).

      To see the photo visit the Photos section on this site (see side bar on left of this page), or visit the Westall Flying Saucer Incident Facebook page.

      Cheers,

      Shane.
    • George S
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012
        Hi Shane, I think the Grange itself is a strange and unusual kind of place, I don't think I'd hang around there anyway if I was a kid. Sign or no sign, little green men or no little green men.

        Cheers....George