"Westall '66" DVD lands at local libraries

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012
      Hi Westall friends,

      It is with pleasure that I can announce that the City of Monash Public Library Service now holds several copies of "Westall '66: A Suburban UFO Mystery" in its libraries in Clayton and Glen Waverley (in Melbourne).

      Clayton library is the closest public library to Westall (I think!) so that is a particularly pleasing development. And when I lived in Melbourne I used to hang out at the Glen Waverley library sometimes, so I am happy about that too!

      See the link below for more details:

      Monash Public Library Service

      Cheers,

      Shane.