shaneryan@velocitynet.com.au has shared: 'Truth' was out there after all

  • shaneryan@velocitynet.com.au
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2012
      Terrific article about - and photo of - Adelaide researcher Keith Basterfield and his dogged determination to track down a "missing file" about the 1978 Valentich disappearance.

      Perhaps, some day soon, we will have similar success with documents that shed light on the Westall Incident!
      'Truth' was out there after all

      Source: adelaidenow.com.au

      AN accidental discovery sheds new light on the mysterious disappearance of a pilot in 1978, writes Miles Kemp.

      shaneryan@... sent this using ShareThis. Please note that ShareThis does not verify the ownership of this email address.

    • George S
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2012
        Hey Shane, I notice that 2 individuals have left innane comments already regarding this case. I left my comment, but they have to approve it first before it gets posted.
        Cheers...George

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2012
          Hey Shane,

          What happened to all the files Paul Norman had? I also know that he had files on the Valentich case.

          Cheers Glen

          To: Westallhighschoolufo@yahoogroups.com