"UFO Matrix" with Westall article out now in Australia!

  • Shane Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      Dear Westall friends,

      Just a reminder to you that the current edition of the very successful British UFO magazine, UFO Matrix, with the 1966 Westall Incident as its feature (and cover) story is out now in Australia, and other countries.

      Issue 6 features part one of the Westall article, with part two to be published in Issue 7. (Issue 6 came out in Britain on May 31; Issue 7 comes out in Britain at the end of July.)

      If you click on the link below it will take you to a sample abridged version of the current issue.

      The magazine is available through a range of newsagents in Australia - feel free to contact me if you want details of the newsagent closest to you so that you can go and purchase a copy when it is available. I believe most newsagents are able to order it if they don't currently stock it. The magazine is also available at Barnes & Noble and Borders bookstores in some countries.

      Subscriptions and single copies can also be purchased directly from the magazine — see their web site for details.

      With best wishes, from Canberra,

      Shane.

      http://ufomatrix.com/matrix-issue-6/

      Shane L.J. Ryan

      Please note: if you no longer wish to receive emails about the Westall incident please do email me and I will remove you from the list. I apologise if you have received this message more than once. (I am only terrestrial!)