"Westall '66" encore screening this Tuesday - 7 June 2011!

  • Shane Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      Dear friends of Westall,

      Sorry to bother you all again, but just in case you hadn't heard, I wanted to let you know that there will be an encore screening of
      Westall '66: A Suburban UFO Mystery, nationally, on Tuesday, 7 June, on the Sci Fi Channel on Foxtel and Austar.

      For more information on the current screening please visit: http://www.scifitv.com.au/shows/westall66

      For more information about the documentary please visit: http://www.westall66ufo.com.au/westall66ufo/

      I do hope you will have a chance to see it if you haven't already, or to enjoy it again, if you have.

      By the way, negotiations are still under way to have a free-to-air TV screening of the film in the near future. I, as always, will keep you posted on that.

      Best wishes,

      Shane.

      Shane L.J. Ryan