Fwd: Westall66ufo. I have found the same UFO in two videos!

  • Shane Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2011
      Dear Westall friends,

      Per Andersen in Denmark has forwarded to me this fascinating email comparing a UFO captured in a famous aerial photo from Costa Rica in 1971, with the drawing of the Westall flying saucer from 1966 (as remembered and drawn by a Westall High School student witness). The drawing, and the student's account, appeared in the film Westall '66.

      Thank you Per for your email, and yes, on the face of it, the two craft seem very similar indeed!

      Would any witnesses to the Westall flying saucer like to share their comments or views on this apparent similarity, or on the Westall drawing?

      Feel free to share.

      Thank you again to Per in Denmark - your email was very much appreciated.

      Regards,

      Shane.

      Shane L.J. Ryan

      Begin forwarded message:

      Date: 22 May 2011 12:19:44 PM
      To: Shane Ryan <shaneryan@...>
      Subject: Westall66ufo. I have found the same UFO in two videos!

      Hi Shane Ryan.

      I have found the same UFO in two videos on youtube. see attached photo!
      http://www.scifitv.com.au/Blog/2010/05/westall-66-a-suburban-ufo-mystery-aussie-doco-coming-to-sci-fi-june-4/

      video #001.. . 3 minutes 41 seconds into the video.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w7KC-1wj3Hg#at=199

      video #002.. . 11 minutes 02 seconds into the video.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTqE805dhOE

      http://www.westall66ufo.com.au/westall66ufo/PRESS-KIT-WESTALL66.pdf

      Kind Regards
      Per