"Westall '66" nominated at International UFO Film Festival

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2011
      "Westall '66" was fortunate to be nominated for an EBE Award for Best Short Film (under one hour) at the recent International UFO Congress Film Festival in Arizona. Although pipped at the post, it was a great result for the film makers, Rosie Jones and Carmel McAloon, and was an important opportunity to raise the profile of the story of Westall.

      See this link for more information about the awards: http://uforesearch.blogspot.com/2011/03/2011-ebe-ufo-film-festival-winners.html

      Cheers,

      Shane.
    • Rosie Jones