Film festival screening of "Westall '66" in Sydney!

  • Shane Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2010

      Dear friends of the 1966 Westall flying saucer incident,

      There is to be a film festival screening of "Westall '66" in Sydney!

      Dendy Cinema in Newtown in Sydney is screening "Westall '66" as part of the Fantastic Planet Film Festival. Screening will take place on Saturday, 30 October, at 4 p.m., with a Q&A session to follow afterwards.

      For more information please follow this link:

      For more information about the Westall documentary please visit: http://www.westall66ufo.com.au/westall66ufo/

      To engage in discussion about the 1966 incident, and to interact with the researcher (that's me!) and/or witnesses - or perhaps to leave a message if you were a witness yourself - please visit the Facebook and/or Yahoo Groups pages:

      Best wishes, and thank you for your continuing interest and support.

      Shane.

      Shane L.J. Ryan

      Please note: if you no longer wish to receive emails about the Westall incident please do email me and I will remove you from the list. I apologise if you have received this message more than once. (I am only terrestrial!)