The 7PM Project

  • Shane Ryan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2009
      Dear listers,

      Sue Savage has just informed me that a segment on Westall will appear on The 7PM Project on Channel Ten tonight at 7PM.

      Sue and fellow witness Joy Tighe were interviewed at Westall last week and we are all hoping the presentation of the story will be fair and accurate, and that it will encourage other witnesses to come forward.

      Enjoy!

      Regards,

      Shane.

      Shane L.J. Ryan

    • ll_jenny_ll
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2009
        Hi,
        I am watching Arge talk right now.. and he isn't making fun of the story.

        --- In Westallhighschoolufo@yahoogroups.com, Shane Ryan <shaneryan@...> wrote:

        > Dear listers,
        >
        > Sue Savage has just informed me that a segment on Westall will appear
        > on The 7PM Project on Channel Ten tonight at 7PM.
        >
        > Sue and fellow witness Joy Tighe were interviewed at Westall last week
        > and we are all hoping the presentation of the story will be fair and
        > accurate, and that it will encourage other witnesses to come forward.
        >
        > Enjoy!
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Shane.
        >

        > Shane L.J. Ryan
        > shaneryan@...

      • Bill Chalker
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2009
          Hi, I talked with Arj just before the show and he struck me as someone very
          interested in the subject and he indicated he would be playing it straight,
          but he couldn't predict how the panel would deal with it.

          I sent him the following SMS after the & pm project show:
          "Hey Arj, well done despite the panel. Hope to catch your show & a beer
          perhaps" He is doing a tour as a standup comic. Melbourne this week,
          Sydney next week etc. Just got a text from him which mentioned they didn't
          give him much time to get into it but he did his best given the forum. I
          think he did rather well despite the impediments of the show format.

          Thanks Joy & Sue. You both came across well. Good to "see" you again!

          Regards,

          Bill Chalker
          http://theozfiles.blogspot.com

          > I am watching Arge talk right now.. and he isn't making fun of the story.
          >
          > --- In Westallhighschoolufo@yahoogroups.com, Shane Ryan <shaneryan@...>
          > wrote:
          >>
          >> Dear listers,
          >>
          >> Sue Savage has just informed me that a segment on Westall will appear
          >> on The 7PM Project on Channel Ten tonight at 7PM.
          >>
          >> Sue and fellow witness Joy Tighe were interviewed at Westall last week
          >> and we are all hoping the presentation of the story will be fair and
          >> accurate, and that it will encourage other witnesses to come forward.
          >>
          >> Enjoy!
          >>
          >> Regards,
          >>
          >> Shane.
          >>

          >> Shane L.J. Ryan
          >> shaneryan@...

        • George
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 12, 2009
            Damn, I missed it.  I forgot all about it.  I wonder if channel ten has it podcastable on their website?
            Cheers...George S.