Sykes children

  • Shane Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2009
      Dear Westall members,

      A Happy New Year to you all from your ever-suffering moderator! I hope this year brings good things to you and yours, and some more success for our continuing saga which is the Westall flying saucer story.

      I have a request regarding the children of Mr and Mrs Sykes, who were the caretakers at Westall High School in 1966. I am trying to contact their children, who also attended the high school. Their names were Kym/Kim (a boy) and Raelene/Raylene (a girl). They were in Forms 1 and 2, I have been told.

      If anyone has any information about them at all, please contact me.

      Best wishes.

      Shane.

      Shane L.J. Ryan
      home telephone:  02 6253 2347