Re: [Westallhighschoolufo] Re: Westall High School/Secondary College 45th Anniversary Reunion!

  • sue crosthwaite
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2008
      hi ian we probabably dont know each other but i feel a bit nervous about going too but i will make the effort and see what happens maybe you could bring your wife regards sue (jones) p.s no one has lived a perfect life whether your a banker or  a 'what ever'

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2008

        Hi Sue,
        Don't know you either, but your email has helped me to make up my mind so I have decided to attend the evening function.
        Unfortunately my darling wife will be unable to attend. So I will be wandering around by myself looking for faces (bankers or burglars) that I haven't seen for 42 years.
        Maybe I won't see any body and will just have to leave, but you never can tell. Sometimes fantasy can turn into reality.
        thanks Heartily
        Ian Cochrane

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 2008
          thanks for your email Ian but im sorry that i have chickened out of the night-time function cause i didnt have my man wanting to come with me but i will be there for the sausage sizzle,im sure you will be fine though! regards sue (i think because he wasnt the banker ha)