re interview 16/9/2008 - Ernie Sigley Show 3AW Melbourne

  • clarkejoy@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2008
      Did anyone else hear the interview that Ernie Sigley did with a (I
      think) John Pinkerton yesterday.? He apparently has written a book and
      had included the Westall Story in it. He even mentioned my name
      although I have never spoken to him. He spoke about the military being
      there and about me getting detention for speaking to Channel 9.
      Anyone know who he is?

      Thanks
      Joy
    • Shane L.J. Ryan
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2008
        Hi Joy,

        Nice to hear from you!

        I don't know about the interview but there is a journalist and author called John Pinkney who
        has written several books about paranormal stuff in Australia, including UFOs, over the
        years.

        One such book is "A Paranormal File" (published 2000) which has two sections on Westall:
        pages 76-79.

        If he is doing interviews, do that mean he has penned another book, I wonder? And is he
        doing any of his own research, or collecting information from other sources?

        Perhaps someone else out there knows more?

        Cheers,

        Shane.
      • Shane L.J. Ryan
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 16, 2008
          Dear Joy and other listers,

          The interview is currently on the 3AW web site - and yes, Westall has top billing!

          Here's the address: http://www.3aw.com.au/

          And yes, John Pinkney has a new book out, apparently.

          Why am I always the last to know?!

          Regards,

          Shane.