Re: [Westallhighschoolufo] Re: The Valentich Mystery.31 May 2.00 pm Rep 4 June 1.00 pm on ABC Radio Natio

  • Stefan pazur
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
      Just two things.

      1. Are you certaian this his name famly name is spelt with a Ch, rather then a c?

      2. The mp3 recording that is avalible was that taken from the TV show, The Extrodanary?

      "justin.camilleri" <justin.camilleri@...> wrote:
      I have a recording of the 'The Valentich Mystery' in MP3 format.

      Anybody interested, please email me.

      Regards, Justin

      --- In Westallhighschooluf o@yahoogroups. com,
      "one_kiss_and_ the_rhythms_ divine" <pamian2@... > wrote:

      > For Accuracy Please check the Web Site
      >
      > Ambiguity Okinawa, The Valentich Mystery and That was Then and So is
      This

      > Three diverse subjects from Tony Barrell's collection of features.
      >
      > Ambiguity Okinawa: A portrait of the Japanese islands of Okinawa and
      > their confused relationship with the USA and mainland Japan.
      >
      > The Valentich Mystery: This program reconstructs the last minutes of a
      > young pilot whose disappearance over Bass Strait in 1978. led to
      > speculations that Australia might have its very own UFO culture (and a
      > 'Bermuda Triangle').
      >
      > That was Then and So is This: This program was broadcast in the last
      > hours of 1999 as a satirical commentary on the media's obsession with
      > the arrival of the year 2000.
      >
      > Producer: Tony Barrell

    • Justin Camilleri
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
        Stefan,

        The family name is definitely spelt with ch. (Valentich)

        The mp3 recording is from the ABC radio show, as listed below, which aired on Saturday 31 May 2.00 pm.
        It will be repeated on 4 June at 1:00pm.

        Kind Regards,
        Justin