Happy birthday RAAF!

  • Shane L.J. Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2008
      Dear list members,

      Today is the 87th birthday of the Royal Australian Air Force, so happy birthday to the RAAF
      (and I am taking my son to watch the fly over of the RAAF Memorial on ANZAC Parade, and
      the Australian War Memorial)!

      But I am really writing to plead again for anyone with any memories of two 1966 Form 4
      students from Westall High School. Their names again are: Jennifer Jones and Susan
      Gallagher. I have been told that they were witnesses, and so I would like to speak with them.

      Please contact me if you have any leads.

      Best wishes,

      Shane.