Interesting commentary from Bill Chalker.

  • Shane L.J. Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Dear list members,

      Bill Chalker has written in his web log an interesting commentary on
      the News.com.au web feature on UFOs and the Westall case. I am sure
      you will find it informative and enlightening, as I did. Here is the
      link:

      http://theozfiles.blogspot.com/2008/02/ufos-aliens-media-science.html

      Thank you again Bill for your helpful contributions to the Westall
      web site, to my research, and to the field in general.

      As always, all other constructive comments, questions etc are
      welcome.

      Regards,

      Shane.