Re: [Westallhighschoolufo] State (primary) school.

  • George
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi Shane,
                     how then does Bob Campbell fit in? He attended the re-union and claimed he was the principal of the primary school in 1966. Maybe Campbell was the vice principal, and Webster the principal, or vice versa.  Surely there wasn't two principals in the same year...but I guess that's possible...one might have replaced the other...but Bob Campbell claimed to be the principal of the primary school on the day.
      Cheers...George Simpson....AUFORN Vic.