Re: [Westallhighschoolufo] Re: Another witness shares his story with me.

  • Bill B
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
      Well done Les. How are " THE WITNESSES " going to manufacture a story as to how the " Object " managed to avoid the powerlines? And my goodness, if I saw something unusual or out of the ordinary flying near me, I sure as hell would not wait 40 years to tell my story. Perhaps the " witnesses " were kidnapped for a short period of time and their brains were cleansed of everything they witnessed.
      Bill.

      westisall <lesliemedew@...> wrote:
      G'Day Gang

      Evening Shane.

      First thing to ask is; these "suits" what colour were they and/or
      also, were they wearing the same colour suits?

      Secondly; did your witness "see" which way the object came in?

      Thirdly; if you stand on the oval and look over towards the Grange
      your view is impeded by high tension line with the tower in the west
      corner and the lines at there lowest point midway across the back of
      the school grounds.

      That's not the end of the problem there are domestic power poles on
      the same side of the road.

      So there you are standing in the oval looking south and what you
      would be looking at is in effect is a very high wire fence.

      This is how it was in 1966 as well.

      It is not impossible to squeeze between the power pole lines and
      transmission lines just before the west pylon but damn it it would
      have to be agile.

      I have asked this question many times before and hoping by bringing
      this point up again it might jog an memory out there including your
      new witness.

      So here it is at last;

      Can any witness remember how it "traversed" across to the Grange.

      Did it go under the powerpole lines between PP lines and Transmission
      lines or up over the top of the TM lines?

      That's it, I would appreciate it muchly to know the above thanks for
      the update Shane.

      Cheers for now Les

      P.S What would help a lot if (those that can) were to visit the
      school and stand where they observed the event unfold and see if that
      jogs the old memory.

      --- In Westallhighschooluf o@yahoogroups. com, "Shane L.J. Ryan"
      <shaneryan@. ..> wrote:

      > Dear list members,
      >
      > Today I spoke with a former Form 3 student from 1966 at WHS.
      >
      > He had seen the web site recently and was very intrigued. He has
      hardly spoken to a soul
      > in 41 years about what he saw that day at Westall, but his memories
      are vivid.

      > He wondered why there was no mention of the flying saucer almost
      landing at the school
      > in the summary on the front page of the web site. He had been on
      the front oval at the
      > time the flying saucer appeared, and watched as it almost came down
      on the back oval
      > (Fairbank Road side). In his words "it was lower than the football
      goal posts" at one point,
      > but did not quite touch down, before flying away over towards The
      Grange. The students
      > retreated towards the school buildings when they saw the flying
      saucer so low and close to
      > the ground, before the realised it was not actually going to crash
      or touch down.

      > He is sure that both PE teachers out on the oval at the time, one
      for the boys' class and
      > one for the girls', were witnesses too.
      >
      > He also mentioned to me that a rumour had circulated around the
      school that a teacher
      > who had gone down to the circles and taken photos, had had that
      film confiscated by the
      > "men in suits" who visited the school and spoke to the students -
      including himself.

      > I wonder if this rings any bells for other witnesses.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Shane.

      Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.

    • George
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
        Hey Bill B,
                     you said the following....
        Perhaps the " witnesses " were kidnapped for a short period of time and their brains were cleansed of everything they witnessed.

        Very humourous, typical of you and people just like you, however, you are wrong on both counts.  None of the people who were there that I have spoken to have ever mentioned kidnapping or missing time.
        On the contrary, their recollection of the events as they saw them have remained very clearly in their minds, even after 40 years. Bad luck you missed it Bill.
        You also said......

         How are " THE WITNESSES " going to manufacture a story as to how the " Object " managed to avoid the powerlines?

        Once again Bill, you are wrong.   The use of the word "manufacture" here is loaded with your total disbelief  of anything the witnesses have to say. Even the fact that you put the word 'witnesses' in parenthesis speaks volumes about your view of these people.
        In your mind these people are deluded, they saw nothing, there were no saucers, nothing actually took place that day.
        Everyone would just love to agree with you young Billy boy.....the only problem with that though is we then are left with a few insurmountable problems.
        1. Events were recorded, and reported in the local newspaper.
        2. Military people arrived....they were seen by many people.
        3.The police also attended the scene.
        4.There was about 200 students and teachers who saw something.
        5.There was a few different locations where circles were seen, and were observed to be checked and tested by military men in uniform, who came out of military vehicles.
        6. Photographs were taken by a teacher, and the film was confiscated by the authorities.
        7. Channel 9 arrived, and interviewed people, and it went to air that same night.  People remember seeing the report on the news.

        Nice try Bill B, but you see, none of this will go away. Neither will the witnesses. Neither it appears will you.

        You also said.....

        And my goodness, if I saw something unusual or out of the ordinary flying near me, I sure as hell would not wait 40 years to tell my story.

        Wrong again Bill B...you were obviously not threatened by military men with powerful weapons.  You never saw anything.  If you did, you might have a different perspective. Goodness had very little to do with it.

        The only thing I don't understand is why you keep coming back with your ridiculous comments about an event that you never saw happen, that you were not a party to.  Why is it so important to you that it "never happened." You are the only person who is promoting a belief here, and with no evidence. You cannot produce any evidence that an event 'didn't' happen.
        In contrast to you, the witnesses are many, and their memories are clear.
        The newspaper archives exist, I have copies.
        The channel 9 interviews also exist, in the vaults, and will be used in a documentary soon, we expect. The same way Michael Willissee used the footage in the early seventies.
        Also, all of the witnesses I've spoken to love to talk about it, remember everything like it happened yesterday, and would like to see another one.

        Sorry Bill, you lose again.

        ( Actually, I'm not really sorry, this was fun)

        Cheers....George Simpson...AUFORN Vic.