Re: [Westallhighschoolufo] RE- GET OVER IT

  • Laurin Talarico
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1 1:46 AM
      Hi Joy,

      Thanks for the email, im with you and it was so long ago now i have tried to remember more and i think it was a wire fence standard school issue dont remember it being paling.
      Im not replying toBills mail i dont want to buy into it. we know we sure something and he has picked at my comments. I really cant remember if there was more than one object or if there were more than one circle but i know i saw something.
      anyway thanks for the mail.
      Laurin
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2 6:56 PM
        Joy. Can Channel 9 confirm this. Surely they must have the interview in their archives.

        joybelleclarkietolmie <joybelleclarkietolmie@...> wrote:
        HI Bill,

        Your comments are not unusual. Maybe you did live in the Westall area
        for some time and perhaps you had the same reaction that a lot of us
        got when talking about Westall. Total disbelief. I and many others
        really don't care what you think, nobody or anything will change my
        memories of what happened that day. I SAW THE MILITARY AND I SAW THE
        POLICE, and I was intervied by Channel 9. My parents and my sister
        would confirm this.

        Joy Clarke

        How would you spend $50,000 to create a more sustainable environment in Australia? Go to Yahoo!7 Answers and share your idea.

      • aufornvic@optusnet.com.au
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4 1:36 AM
          Well said Joy,  it makes no difference what Bill or anyone else THINKS,  because you and the other witnesses KNOW what you saw.
          Good on you.....Cheers....George Simpson....AUFORN Victoria.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 4 2:55 AM
            Hey Bill,  I can't believe this question of yours.
            Joy might know, and might not know what channel 9 has done with this archival footage.
            Why don't YOU ask channel 9 yourself?
            Depending on who you are , you will get one of several possible answers.  You will probably get fobbed off, like most people.  If you are a documentary film maker you might get further, you might even discover that it's available to ANYONE with enough cash.
            They might be asking for ridiculous sums of money.

            Joy has no reason to doubt , as you do, because , as she stated...she saw the object AND she was interviewed.
            That's pretty simple to understand.
            I wonder why it's so difficult for you ,Bill, to understand such obvious and plainly simple ideas, like the entire school saw this etc etc.

            I'm left wondering what ridiculous questions will next flow from this source.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 9 5:36 AM
              Hey,
              You go girl ! Cause I saw it too, (as you guys know). The world is a big place but some poeple are just too small or "A person wrapped up in himself makes a small parcel".
              See you at the next meeting - tomorrow night.
              Regards Dee