Fwd: Google Alert - Flying saucer

  • Shane Ryan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9 1:11 AM
      Dear list members,

      Please find below a link to a very intriguing flying saucer story - it's the first one ("Flying saucer's famous landing"), not the second one!

      This story is eleven years older than the Westall one, and from the United Kingdom, but there are some wonderful parallels with the Westall incident.

      I hope you enjoy it.

      Best wishes,

      Shane.

      Shane L.J. Ryan
      DipJpnStd BTh MA GCertTESOL
      Unit 6 Victoria Terrace
      1 Goldner Circuit
      MELBA  ACT  2615
      AUSTRALIA
      home telephone:  02 6253 2347
      mobile telephone: 0402 085 553

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Google Alerts <googlealerts-noreply@...>
      Date: 9 March 2007 9:39:53 AM
      Subject: Google Alert - Flying saucer

      Google News Alert for: Flying saucer

      Flying saucer’s famous landing
      News Shopper - UK
      Mrs Fry described it as saucer shaped with a "blue/silver/grey/pewter texture, yet none of those colours". She said it had three spheres set into its base, ...
      See all stories on this topic

      My Dinner With Barbie
      FWWeekly - Fort Worth,TX,USA
      Locally, there’s The Smoke Pit and The Flying Saucer Draught Emporium. Since when, you may ask, am I such a scholar of midriff-baring beauties, barbecue, ...
      See all stories on this topic

       This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

      Remove this alert.
      Create another alert.
      Manage your alerts.

    • George
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10 3:46 PM
        Hi Shane, that's an interesting sighting, it reminds me of a similar one here in Melbourne also in the early fifties...in the Northern inner suburbs ( Coburg)...
        That description of the object spanning the road is also similar to the Maureen Puddy case of the early seventies in Moorooduc, near Frankston in 1972...

        However, there was an even more "Westall" like case that happened in  South Africa in the early eighties, which also involved a landing, trace marks and a whole school full of teachers and children who witnesses the event. This was investigated by the late South African UFO researcher, Cynthia Hind.

        Cheers....George Simpson...Auforn Vic.