Re-Tanya

  • westisall
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      G'Day Gang.

      I gloomy day here, but we got some of that wet stuff I think it's
      called rain, lots of beautiful rain.

      G'Day to you Judy;

      Judy said;
      > Nah, It will happen! ... people are thinking, rethinking, reading
      and 'putting out' out on the web site - 40 years later, 45 years -
      and we all wish it was sooner<

      I like your optimism.

      > An email almost a year ago mentioned about someone going mad etc.
      Maybe they could recall the story and find something else for us 'in
      there'<.

      Good point, even the fanciful part.
      Yep, that was little me asking anybody out there for a light on the
      subject.
      The story of a student comes from the Compilations Bill Chalkers
      section.

      Perhaps he can/could recollect a name or who gave him the info so we
      can research it.

      This is the part quoting Bill Chalker's work;
      > There have been persistent stories that one schoolgirl, the first
      student to arrive at the landing site, was found be in a dazed,
      trance like state, as if she was very shocked. There were
      unconfirmed rumours that this girl never fully recovered from this
      experience and spent some time in a hospital at Kew.<

      Thanks for your insight Judy

      Cheers for now Les.