An article from globeandmail.com

  • Shane Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Shane Ryan (shaneryan@...) thought you would be interested in the following article from globeandmail.com, Canada's leading source for online news:

      "Flying saucer fails to land at O'Hare"
      Group of United Airlines employees swear they saw a mysterious, saucer-shaped craft hovering over Chicago Airport
      <http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20070101.wufo0101/EmailBNStory/International/home>

      Note from Shane Ryan: Dear Westall list members,

      Just to start the New Year off, I thought you might enjoy this article which arrived in my intray today.

      It's not directly related to Westall, but it's a good story, and with a good sense of humour too!

      I look forward to hearing from you all again this year.

      Regards from Canberra,

      Shane.

      Get the news delivered to your inbox. Sign up for our daily News Update:
      <http://www.globeandmail.com/newsletter/>