Article in The Leader newspaper.

  • shanelj1967
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10 6:53 AM
      Dear all,

      The Leader newspaper (in Melbourne) is about to do an article (in June
      2005?) on the Westall High School UFO incident, in preparation for the
      fortieth anniversary of the incident on 6 April, 2006.

      Stay tuned for more information.

      Shane.
    • rennie1959
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2007
        hey my name is Ian Rennie just reading this article, i was at westall
        state school at the time and saw the object.

        --- In Westallhighschoolufo@yahoogroups.com, "shanelj1967"