Info thanks

  • kd8cbj
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2006
      Again thank you all for the info.Aug.25 will be one year of having my
      ticket,so far I have compiled 6 1/2 Big note books and asorted bound
      editions.Yes,I have knowledge issues,I need to know/understand
      everything.

      73 KD8CBJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2006
        Knowledge issues??

        Could this be called curiosity?  AKA....."The right stuff"!

        You picked the right hobby/service to be curious about.  I can assure you that boredom won't be much of an issue.  I am glad to hear that you are enjoying ham radio.