Waxing Poetic

  • K8MHZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2006
      To those of you getting this on the MCARES Reflector, please note that this is one of the last posts of general amateur interest that will be made to that reflector.
      In the very near future, all posts of this nature will be placed on the fast growing, wildly popular WestMichiganHams Reflector.
      If you are not a member yet, I urge you to join ASAP.  We don't want anyone to get lost in the shuffle when we finally make the MCARES Reflector restricted only to MCARES messages.
      Here is the form again to join:
      Subscribe to WestMichiganHams