1st JULY (this Saturday) - HARC'S next FREE Mini Swap. All welcome!

  • Tom VanderMel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      All
      Pass this on to all. Thanks Tom

      After a short break due to conflicts with other nearby swaps, Holland
      Amateur Radio Club's next **FREE** mini-swap takes place this coming
      Saturday. Each month our mini-swap just keeps getting better and better!

      Bring all your surplus items, come join us at our new Technology and
      Training building in downtown Holland. Family and friends always welcome to
      join in for a fun day of fellowship.

      Parking available.

      Start / set up times. (Friday night prior a limited opportunity exists
      between 19h00 - 20h30.)

      DATE: SAT JULY 1st 2006 (Talk in : 147.060 94.8pl)

      SET UP TIME: SAT 09H30 - 10h00

      SWAP TIME: SAT 10h00 to 2.00pm

      VENUE: 280 East 8th Street, Holland.

      ENTRY FEE : **FREE**!

      TABLE COST : **FREE**

      HARC will provide once again....

      * FREE table space
      * FREE trunk swap parking space (weather permitting)
      * FREE parking
      * FREE entry
      * FREE coffee
      * 50/50 Draw

      (To offset our new buildings upkeep, donations from sellers /visitors
      would however be very much appreciated! )

      Bring what ever surplus radio / computer equipment to sell / swap. Last
      months a LOT of equipment changed hands!

      We look forward to seeing everyone there.

      ANY QUESTIONS:
      Please contact Ken ZR5AAD/W8
      Cell Ph: (616)726-3929
      E-Mail : rafaviator@hotmail. com