Re: [WestMichiganHams] Field day,a Ham buffet

  • John Wehmer (WB9JSR)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2006
      Paul,

      Isn't Field Day amazing?  You will find similar experiences at just about any Field Day site that you would visit accross the United States and Canada.  Two clubs you can visit next year is NOARC (North Ottawa ARC) in the Grand Haven area and HARC (Holland ARC).  Both put in good efforts.

      73

      John WB9JSR/8

      A hardy thanks to those operating at the MAARC field day.Every ham
      fest,training, or event I walk away with somthing you can't buy--
      KNOWLEDGE.Next year,if I am not operating,I' am thinking of a field day
      tour and see what every one is doing.One problem,the more I learn the
      more questions I think of.

      73 KD8CBJ Thank You Thank You

    • KD8CBJ@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2006