Re: [WestMichiganHams] Antenna question

  • Jim KC8PCJ
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2006
      You will need a switch. being one will more than would be out of phase, ,just for starters, you will lose what you are trying to gain. You can get a switch for about $13.00 and up. Would be well worth the investment. I am using 4 positions on a 6 position switch I have. I am switching between a , yagi, j-pole, indoor ground plane and dummy load. When I get the cross yagi in the air I will use another position on the switch.

      Hope this helps.