RE: [WestMichiganHams] Looking for Field Day information

  • Linda Rosenthal
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2006
      If the confusion is ongoing - please let me know and I'll contact ARRL for some clarification.

      Linda, MAARC FD Co-Chair
      From: Jon Plyler <ab8rd@yahoo. com>
      To: WestMichiganHams@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 19:20:36 -0700 (PDT)

      I have our Field Day information on our club website:
      http://www.qsl. net/w8zho/ fd2006.html
      Jon AB8RD

      Don Meyer - KB8ODB <kb8odb@sbcglobal. net> wrote:
      Hello ... This is to all orginizations that will have fieldday
      operations I would like you to post on here were when what times and
      what stations you will have on air. The Bands you will be on and like
      packet were it will be vhf/uhf and the frq. you will be on ....Lets see
      if we can connect all the fieldday events togather via radio...

      I plan on sending something to the TV Radio stations to get more people
      out to the events ..... 73 Don Meyer KB8ODB

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

      Jon AB8RD