Pre-Field Day meeting for Shack Managers & Interested Persons

  • Linda Rosenthal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2006
       Hello, all:

      The W8ZHO/MAARC Field Day co-chairs, Jon, AB8RD, and myself, AB8QH, decided on June 17th at 1 p.m. for a pre-Field Day meeting at Fruitland Township Park  4545 Nestrom Road, Whitehall , rain or shine. If any of you can't make it and would like to be kept informed contact us and we'll see to it that you get the information that you need. Feedback is welcome.   The excitement is building towards a great Field Day, with satellite, packet, and amateur television demos, as well as a mighty GOTA station and some skillfull operators.  We definitely encourage visitors and we have some very friendly and helpful hams waiting to show you what amateur radio is all about, so come on down!

      73,
      Linda, AB8QH