RE: [WestMichiganHams] Marine HF

  • Linda Rosenthal
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
      Jim:

      Thanks for reminding me...I had intended to send you an article some time ago on that very subject.  It's very concise, written by Jim Weidner, K2JXW, who founded The Amateur Lighthouse Society.  I think that you will find it very helpful.  If anyone else is interested, please contact me directly and I will e-mail a copy to you, also.

      73,
      Linda, AB8QH