Make sure we at getting the new hams into out Groups ...

  • Don Meyer - KB8ODB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2006
      Hello Everyone …. I hope everyone is enjoying the West Michigan
      Hams Reflector and that you are not hesitating on posting your
      comments or asking questions you have about ham radio. And I thank
      you for your participation in making this a great place for hams to
      meet.

      In the last couple of days I as moderator of another
      reflector have seen a new ham from a county turned away from that
      reflector because he was not a member of that group and when I
      started West Michigan Hams I was hoping that the individual county's
      would still bring new hams that were from there respective county's
      onto there reflectors so they would see what involvement there is
      with hams in there community. This is in no way intended to start a
      debate here on this website, but I am asking each one of the county
      websites to review it within there own members to make sure we are
      not missing out on the new hams. Sometimes we need to show what we
      are doing so we can get them involved and get them to Join in.

      Thanks again for participating here at West Michigan Hams

      ……………………73 Don Meyer KB8ODB