Towers Fall

  • Laryn Lohman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8 8:48 PM
      I don't know how long the links to the videos of two TV towers falling
      will be on the home page of this TV station. They may move them to
      another page after today. Worth the search!

      <http://www.walb.com/Global/category.asp?C=1687&nav=menu37_2>

      Laryn K8TVZ
    • Dennis Harriss
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9 3:54 AM
        That was neat footage of the towers coming down.  Although they didn't want to bring down the second tower I thought it was neat that when it did fall it came straight down without falling sideways until the top half hit the ground.

        Denny  N8CTT