RE: [MCARES] Need help with event in Oceana.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      This is a nice event near the lake and does not take very long. If you
      wanted to work the MS-150 but could not devote an entire day the
      Spear-it event is a nice alternative.

      Rob still needs a few more operators. I worked the event last year and
      enjoyed it ad well as the area it was held in. I will be working the
      150 or else I would be at the Spear-it event. Rob's contact info is at
      the bottom of his post, below. He can also be found from time to time
      on the Hart repeater, 146.64 on your FM dial.

      How many people can say they have worked an Asparagus Festival? A rare
      opportunity indeed.

      Give Rob a hand if you can, it's a fun event.