Need help with event in Oceana.

  • Tom VanderMel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 4:10 AM
      Hello everyone. The Oceana ARES group has a event this coming up this
      weekend
      that we are going to need help with. It's a 5k marathon in Silver
      Lake. It starts at 8:30 AM in the little plaza in front of the yogi bear
      campground. The marathon is for the annual asparagus festival. Any
      help will be greatly appreciated. If you can make it and help out try
      to be there around 8:00AM. Thanks a ton, Rob H KC8ZSU e mail
      kc8zsu@...