Help needed for this weekend events

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2006
      Hello  Everyone .... We are still looking for help for this weekend events. Both will only last the morning and are short events. If you can help please call me or send me a email at kb8odb@... or phone 616-846-7307

      Events at:
      This Saturday
      YMCA Kick Off to summer 5k Run in Grand Haven Meet at GHPS parking lot
                                                                                                     @ 7:30am

      This Monday
      Spring Lake Parade in Spring Lake Meet at Sping Lake EOC @ 9:15

      Please come out and help .... Thanks and 73 Don

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

      Assistant Emergency Coordinator for Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

      e-mail:kb8odb@...