HARC Mini Swap..

  • Jeff's Lists
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      Just incase anyone in the area needs some goodies..

      Jeff

      HARC Monthly Swap Meet
      January 21st, 2006
      YOU'RE INVITED TO HOLLAND AMATEUR RADIO CLUBS FIRST MONTHLY MINI - SWAP.

      Come join us at our new Technology and Training building in downtown
      Holland. Bring the family and friends for a fun day. Parking available. All
      welcome.

      DATE : SAT FEB 4th 2006 (Talk in : 147.060 94.8pl)
      SET UP TIME : SAT 10 - 10h30
      SWAP TIME : SAT 10h30 to 2.00pm
      VENUE : 280 East 8th Street, Holland.

      a.. HARC will provide * FREE table space
      b.. FREE trunk swap parking space (weather permitting)
      c.. FREE parking
      d.. FREE entry
      e.. FREE coffee
      f.. 50/50 Draw
      ( To offset our new buildings upkeep, donations from sellers /visitors would
      however be very much appreciated! )

      YOU need to bring what ever surplus equipment to sell / swap.

      QUESTIONS? Contact:

      Ken ZR5AAD/W8
      The Aviator
      Cell Ph: (616)726-3929