Re: [WestMichiganHams] QRZ mystery revealed

  • Jon Plyler
    Message 1 of 5 , May 21, 2006
      Yer Welcome.  We're going to have to try that again sometime.  :-)
      Jon AB8RD

      K8MHZ <k8mhz@...> wrote:
      Well folks, now I know why I don't remember sending QRZ the pic I took of the W8ZHO MCV.

      It seems that about a year ago the picture was sent in by Jon AB8RD.  I have to thank him on a couple different levels.  First, thanks for doing it.  What a thrill to see my work on the cover of QRZ, the Rolling Stone of ham radio operation.  But secondly I would like to say thanks for appreciating the picture which to me sums up what makes us say 'life is good'.

      With the blue sky as a backdrop the breeze said 'cheese' and positioned the flag just perfectly.  Getting the flag, the MCV and the W8ZHO in the same shot, positioned just right....and the weather co-operating at the same time was pretty lucky.

      Thanks, Jon, for liking the picture enough to share it with so many people.

    • K8MHZ
      Message 2 of 5 , May 21, 2006
        Yes you and John are correct.

        Maybe I hear QRZ so much that it got stuck in my head!

        Well folks, now I know why I don't remember sending QRZ the pic I took of the W8ZHO MCV.

        It seems that about a year ago the picture was sent in by Jon AB8RD.  I have to thank him on a couple different levels.  First, thanks for doing it.  What a thrill to see my work on the cover of QRZ, the Rolling Stone of ham radio operation.  But secondly I would like to say thanks for appreciating the picture which to me sums up what makes us say 'life is good'.

        With the blue sky as a backdrop the breeze said 'cheese' and positioned the flag just perfectly.  Getting the flag, the MCV and the W8ZHO in the same shot, positioned just right....and the weather co-operating at the same time was pretty lucky.

        Thanks, Jon, for liking the picture enough to share it with so many people.

        Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.