FW: [W8ZHO] Silent Key Ceremony

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 21, 2013
    • David Thill
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 21, 2013

        The MCECS net is at that time did anyone clear this with MCECS I just don't want to see the.repeater dibble booked

        Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 22, 2013

          This is better referred to as a "Last Call" ceremony.

        • Mark
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 22, 2013
          • kc8pcj
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 22, 2013
              SK ceremony for W8AMZ will be part of the MCECS net. Net starts at 8:00 PM  on 146.820 PL 94.8

              My best guess is that the ceremony will be part of the net.