We have call signs

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2013
      The nine folks who took the Holland ARC Ham in a Day technician class
      and then took the test, now have calls signs:

      Aaron Folkert of Holland KD8VUN
      Tim Walker of Rockford, MI KD8VUT
      Dennis Wagner of Jenison KD8VUS
      Tim Russcher of Hamilton KD8VUQ
      Tim Diekema of Holland KD8VUM
      Nick Jewell of Benton Harbor KD8VUP
      Benjamin Batema of Flushing, MI Not in the system as of 5:30 PM,
      Friday Nov 1.
      Andrew VanOostenbrugge of Jenison KD8VUR
      And Tamara Hill of Grand Rapids KD8VUO

      And congratulations to Dale Klinge, KD8VKK, from Zeeland who passed his
      general.
      Dale took and passed his technician license at the August 3, 2013
      Holland ARC ham in a day.

      A special note to the new techs. Since your license is posted with the
      FCC, you are now
      free to transmit around the country!

      Tom Bosscher K8TB secretary, Holland ARC
    • Randy Reed
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2013
        Congrads to the new Operators
        73
        de W8WXM

        On Friday, November 1, 2013 5:43 PM, K8TB <k8tb@...> wrote:

[...]

      • Jeff Nawrot
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2013
          Good work guys! I know Ms Hill will be excited.  I just set her radio up for her.

          --
          Thank You

          --

          Jeffrey Nawrot