Muskegon Color Tour Hamfest, Tables are sold out.

  • kc8pcj
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2013
      All Tables for the Muskegon Color Tour Hamfest have been sold.
      We are now Selling only advance admission tickets. Any advance tickets sold from this point forward will be picked up at the ticket table the day of the hamfest.

      Demo’s are HSMM Mesh and RMS express / Winlink 2000

      post card V1LR

      73s
      Jim
      KC8PCJ
      In God I Trust.
    • bill_fries_jr

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 14, 2013
              Congratulations !

              I am now sick to death of notices about the Muskegon Hamfest. ;-)

              WHICH MEANS SOMEONE DID A GOOD JOB
              ADVERTISING IT.

              NICE WORK. (really)